One of my favorite not very well known singers (Found her via a film, via Spotify)
Abbie Folken (Candles by Daughter-Cover)
Things I haven’t had time for:
- Working on my writing
- Studying for the GRE
- Spending time with friends
- Drinking (God, I need wine)
Things I’m doing to solve these problems:
- Sex (Nothing) This one is not going to happen for awhile. Ugh Save me! Save me Sex Gods!
- Working on my writing ( I have made sure I stop by the local coffee house and write out new stuff each week. It’s just hard when you don’t have anyone to edit your stuff.
- Studying for the GRE. Yep, getting more time in. Just forcing myself. Also, I was planning on applying to MFA this year but I decided with work I was going to give myself another year, so more study time!
- Sleep (Nope)
- Spending time with friends (Getting better at this)
- Next week i shall have some wine!
There is so much this blog doesn’t know about me! It’s exciting and a bit exhausting to put myself out there again. To write about the mess that is my life. All the fun stories and the people that have come and gone in my life. Especially since I moved back to my home state this summer. A lot has happened.
Will this all make sense one day?
I hope so.
It’s been months since I’ve been fortunate enough to blog. Being the wonderful self that I am, I not only forgot my password to my old WordPress but I forgot the password to the email that backs up my WordPress. Then I forgot my other email account info that backs up the first back-up email. Basically, I lost the back-up password for the backs-back. Clearly I have problems but finally after four months I’ve decided its time to start up a new blog.
My fresh start. It’ll be nice to start up a new blog, with a new name and layout because too many of my Ex’s, friends and unwanted attention knew about the past blog. This one will be more private. My little space in the universe where I can talk somewhere (besides my mind) about the items in my life I don’t talk about to anyone else. Not because I don’t want to…well I’ve been rather lonely as of late and you know that tight chest feeling? No, not a heart attack but the tightness you feel when you realize you need someone to talk to.
Creating this blog is my big indication I really don’t have anyone to chat with. At the end of the day do any of us really have someone to talk to? I’m sure we all have issues, thoughts and stories that we keep from the majority of the world.
So, here I am.
Blogging and hoping for my own piece of the universe.
I’m back WordPress. A lot has happened since I left.